Saturday, April 9, 2011

FAMILY.

Family means EVERYTHING to me. I know i may not show it a lot but i want my family to know that i do love them. We have gone through a lot together and we've always gotten through our hard times. we may not be the perfect family but hey who is! When your younger you always wish to be older and cant wait to move out and be on your own. What you don't realize is how hard it is to be on your own. It seems like we take family for Granted a lot. I cant imagine losing a parent or siblings. When my grandpa died a couple of years ago i thought my life was over. I couldn't believe someone so amazing and someone i had loved so much was taken away from me. I miss him so much and will never forget him. Any who, i'm going to stop blabbering now.. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

MOM- your the best.. when ever i need to vent or have a problem you are always there for me. Your the strongest person i have ever know. i love you!

DAD- I look up to you in so many ways. You always know how to make me laugh and cheer me up. When ever we have a problem you stop what your doing and help us. i love you!

THANKS MOM&DAD- for everything you've done for me and the family!!

JASON- MY BIG BROTHER.. Your Very respectful, Strong, Smart, loving, hard worker, and a Great listener. i love you!

TIFFINI- I know i haven't talked to you as much but i do love you Tiffini. Your my big sister and always there when i need someone. You've been the one that has push me to do my best and never gave up on me. You are so respectful, caring, and loving to everyone. The most Talented/craftiest person i know. thanks for everything you've done for me i love you!

MINDI- In the past we've had our hard times but we have gotten through them together. You've always been there when i need to vent or needed some advice. Has a wonderful personality. Your so strong and have been through a lot. i respect you for working so hard and always making sure you have the best for rilee. i love you!

CASSIE- Strong and doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. You always work hard and never gives up. There for anyone when they need to talk or need help. You too have pushed me to do my best and never gave up on me. You've helped me out a lot in life and i want to thank you for that. i love you!

KESHA- Nicest, and loving person you will ever meet. Great at volleyball, drawing, and photography. Would do anything for anyone. I know we never got a long when we were little but I'm really glad that we are able to get to know each other and spend time with one another. Doesn't give up and always does her best. You have a wonderful personality and so strong headed. i love you!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

3 comments:

Tiffini said...

Sure stop once you get to me, guess there was just too much to say about me :)

We love you, and hope this post was just because you were in a good mood. Glad to see you post any who.

Kesha and Kenny said...

Love you too KYLEE! What kind of font did you use??? Sheesh!

KYLEE VERA. said...

Ha ha I didn't finish because i ended up going swimming.. don't forget i have ADD lol.